Learn more about Dr. Marcus Deranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Deranian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Deranian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Deranian graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Deranian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deranian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus S. Deranian practice?
Dr. Marcus Deranian practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL and Vandalia, IL.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.