Learn more about Dr. Marcus Deranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Deranian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deranian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deranian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Deranian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Deranian graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Deranian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Greenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus S Deranian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus S. Deranian practice?
- Dr. Marcus Deranian has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Deranian practices Ophthalmology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Ophthalmologists.