A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Deranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Deranian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Deranian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Deranian graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Deranian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Greenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus S Deranian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus S. Deranian practice?
- Dr. Marcus Deranian has 11 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Deranian practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL and Taylorville, IL.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.