A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Deranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Deranian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deranian
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Deranian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Deranian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Deranian graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Deranian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Greenville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus S Deranian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus S. Deranian practice?
- Dr. Marcus Deranian has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Deranian practices Ophthalmology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Ophthalmologists.