A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARCUS FREE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MARCUS FREE, General & Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. FREE graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. FREE has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MARCUS FREE MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. MARCUS FREE practice?
- Dr. MARCUS FREE has 1 office location.
- Dr. MARCUS FREE practices Surgery near Dowagiac, MI.