Dr. Marcus Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Goodman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Goodman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR WITH SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I arrived at Dr. Goodman's office and for some reason found my appointment was another day. Did not know if their office or me messed up. Their courteous staff accommodated me and I was seen by Dr. Goodman within 45 minutes for a routine examination. Dr. Goodman was friendly, efficient and effective in his exam of me. I found him down to earth and caring about my health. I will certainly go back to him.

January 18th, 2016

Dr. Marcus Goodman is the "Best!".

Dr.Marcus Goodman is great.He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the problems with exact solutions and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office visit, then Dr. Goodman is someone you should consider visiting. Thank you so much for the difference you make in the lives of your patients! Your kindness, sincere caring, and concern make everything better and are a great encouragement. If every doctor strives to be as caring and generous as you, the world would be filled with smiles and laughter instead of pain and sorrow. Thanks for everything Dr Goodman.

January 12th, 2016

Dr. Goodman is the best and am glad I found the right Doctor !

Dr. Marcus's Goodman is great.He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the problems with exact solutions and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office visit, then Dr. Goodman is someone you should consider visiting.

December 29th, 2015

He sets the standard

If this doctor could specialize in every branch of medicine he would be the ONLY doctor I would use. He is a consummate professional who takes the time to answer your questions and goes above and beyond in his explanations. He truly cares about his patients. You never feel rushed or like a number. The wait time was less than 5 minutes and he agreed to fit me in last minute as I live a long distance away. The front office staff is also very good as well as his assistant. He truly sets the standard of what a medical professional should be.

September 28th, 2015

patient

In a medical world full of sparrows, Dr. Goodman, his associates and staff are eagles! Every physician practice in America should operate like Goodman Dermatology. This practice is the gold standard. I give it 5 stars across the board. I've never waited more then 5 minutes to be seen. Everyone is courteous and smiling and Dr. Goodman is truly a caring individual. He treats me like he would his own father. I only wish all my physicians were as efficient, thorough and compassionate. I highly recommend Goodman Dermatology to anyone seeking care in this area of specialty.

September 9th, 2015

Amazing Doctor!

I came to Dr. Goodman not knowing what was going on with my face. I have never had issues with acne growing up so it was very shocking to me when I saw what was happening to my face. I was embarrassed to go outside the house, I didn't want to go to work or hang out with friends or anything. The day I went to Dr. Goodman office it took him all of 5 minutes to see what was wrong & prescribed me some medication. In a matter of weeks I could a difference & by the time I went to my follow up appointment my face was clear & radiant. I cannot thank Dr. Goodman enough. He is really an amazing doctor!!!

May 8th, 2015

Father and Son Experience

I went to Marcus Goodman DO myself because he completely shut down my son's acne case in 60 days after he showed no significant improvements at the big box practices for several years. I then went to him myself to look at a minor issue and he discovered early melanoma at another body site. I owe him my health and probably my life. He is always on time and cares a great deal for his patients. I've been in healthcare management for more than 30 years and he is the best I have seen. 5 + stars rating.

May 4th, 2015

Risk Manager

He was on time, Professional and just an overall great guy

April 7th, 2015

poor quality care

I went to see Dr. Goodman on a referral with a large red patch on my right lower leg. He did not touch it, photograph it, nor take a lab test, or scrap it to view under a microscope. But he did want to do an all body check for $915. and I had had one in previous year. The spot had a core tissue removed with 3 stitches at another Dr. dermatologist 10 days later and may be cancer or a deep tissue fungus as I am immunosuppressed. Really bad that he did nothing to test the spot. He talked baby talk to me the entire time. My internist at Piedmont said I cannot go back to Dr. Goodman.

February 12th, 2015

Will never use another dermo. He is the very best! I trust and appreciate him.

May 14th, 2013

Best in Atlanta

If you are looking for a physician that specializes in ethnic (black) skin please go see Dr. Goodman. My skin is the best it has been in YEARS. I went to some other place in Atlanta before Dr. Goodman and it was like night and day in comparison to my experience and the care I received!! AMAZING! A+++

May 5th, 2013

Great Dr. & Staff. Dr. Goodman took care of a problem i had for around 2 years that 7 other Doctor's only made my condition worse.