Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Hampers
Dr. Marcus Hampers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, NH, with other offices in Saint Albans, VT and Barre, VT (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hampers is affiliated with Franklin Regional Hospital, Huggins Hospital and New London Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Hampers has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marcus Hampers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, NH.
Dr. Savely Yurkovsky
Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New London, NH 0.34 mi42
Dr. Daniel Carlin
New London, NH 0.91 mi31
Dr. Lin Brown
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New London, NH 0.94 mi38