A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Hermansen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Acidosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermansen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hermansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern NH Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Foundation Medical Partners
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hermansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Hermansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus C. Hermansen practice?
Dr. Marcus Hermansen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Hermansen, Dr. Marcel Hermansen, Dr. Marcelino Hermansen, Dr. Marcellus Hermansen, Dr. Marcelo Hermansen, Dr. Marco Hermansen