A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Hermansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Hermansen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermansen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hermansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Foundation Medical Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Carl Hermansen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus C. Hermansen practice?
- Dr. Marcus Hermansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Hermansen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Pediatricians.