Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Hoffman
Dr. Marcus Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Hoffman has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marcus Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Michael Ott
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Sumit Kapoor
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0 mi8
Dr. James Herlihy
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi33