Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Howell
Dr. Marcus Howell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenwood Springs, CO, with other offices in Grand Junction, CO and Grand Junction, CO. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Howell is affiliated with Valley View Hospital, St Mary's Hospital & Regional Medical Center and Community Hospital. Dr. Howell has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Howell has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Marcus Howell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenwood Springs, CO.
Dr. Alan Saliman
Glenwood Springs, CO 0.01 mi33
Dr. Michael Rubinstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Glenwood Springs, CO 0.01 mi40
Dr. James Spradlin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Glenwood Springs, CO 0.01 mi21