A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Jimenez, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Jimenez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Antonio Jimenez MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Marcus Jimenez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Jimenez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons and Fort Wayne Phlebologists.