Learn more about Dr. Marcus Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Jimenez, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Jimenez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus A Jimenez MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Marcus Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Jimenez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons and Fort Wayne Phlebologists.