A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Jimenez, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Jimenez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus A Jimenez MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Marcus Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Jimenez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons and Fort Wayne Phlebologists.