Dr. Marcus Jurema MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Somerset, NJ

4.9

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Jurema's excellence
Dr. Jurema is the best doctor I have ever met. He is humble and willing to listen to the patients. That is something that not every doctor is skilled on. When we went to Dr. Jurema we had already gone to a prior location and had experienced a loss. The doctor there was not willing to listen and did not want to change procedures on the second attempt. Dr. Jurema was not only willing to listen to us, but he didn't opose to our suggestions guaranteeing that he cared and that he was not going for the clinic statistics for success as the prior location did, but he also cared about the people involved in the situation. Today, I have a 4 year old and an eighteen month old and I will always be thankful to Dr. Jurema and to IVFNJ for their help resulting in our two children and for their excellent service. Dr. Jurema was there every time I called for questions . He took all my calls and was very patient and supportive throughout an intense emotional process. That is very valuable. I wish every doctor was like Dr. Jurema.

February 17th, 2014
Exceptional place!
I have never seen a more well run and organized medical center. What I love most was there was an entire team devoted to making the process as easy as possible. The coordination and communication was excellent. Not only because of the electronic medical records and access to an electronic patient portal, but they have terrific coordinators, sincere nurses, exceptional doctors, and wonderful emotional support. Dr. Jurema and the team of doctors were amazing. They were there for me every step of the way. Needless to say, the fact that their lab is immaculate and has one of the highest success rates in the tri state area speaks for itself.

January 31st, 2012
Dr. Jurema is one of a kind!
Dr. Jurema was so kind and compassionate during our struggle to have a baby. We never felt alone, and after everything we went through we have been blessed with our beautiful little miracle! We would recommend Dr. Jurema and everyone at IVFNJ to anyone having fertility issues.

January 16th, 2012
Caring, Knowledgeable and Understand what you are going through
I rarely write reviews unless I am pleasantly surprised or have had a terrible experience. I cannot speak enough about how wonderful this doctor is and my experience working with him during such a difficult time. Instead of trying to mint money, he developed a plan which was more suitable for us, and explained us every step of the way. The facility and the staff is equally great. Highly recommended!

April 19th, 2010
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Jurema! His is an extremely intelligent, but humble physician who really listens and genuinely cares about you as a patient. You are immediately comfortable in his presence and feel assured in his care. I wish he could be all my doctors!