Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Jun 8th, 2013

Dr. Kuypers is a nut case; polygamist.

Great Service show details Great Service
Dec 6th, 2010

Great service. My child is homebound without this Dr it would be incredibly difficult to get him to and from the Dr. He is very responsive to our needs and responds in a timely manner to our inquiries. I had heard some negatives about his office staff but after doing my homework discovered the upsets were actually few and far between and had to do with collection issues not patient care. My experience has been stellar with both the doc and his staff. :)

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Anonymous on Aug 26th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Wonderful service, invaluable. Caring, considerate and compassionate.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Great Doctor Great Service show details Great Doctor Great Service
Aug 25th, 2010

Amazing service wish more doc's were like this one.

Amazing Doc wish there were more like him show details Amazing Doc wish there were more like him
Jul 26th, 2010

Personal care, takes the time to get to know as much about his patients as possible. Listens and talks to the family and the patient. Couldn't be happier with every aspect of this Doc's care. Highly recommend.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
by B. Knudtson on Dec 3rd, 2008

Dr Kuypers takes care of my Mom. I have never worked with a Dr who was so willing to work with. He and his staff are always willing to listen, answer questions and help in any way they can. My Mom adores him, with his help I know my Mom is getting the best care possible.