A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Kwan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Roland Kwan MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcus R. Kwan practice?
- Dr. Marcus Kwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Kwan practices Surgery near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Surgeons.