A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Leon Williams MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcus L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Marcus Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Williams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, NJ.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Cardiologists.