A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Lemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Lemley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lemley has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus J. Lemley practice?
Dr. Marcus Lemley practices Ophthalmology near Monrovia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Glendora, CA.
See Monrovia Ophthalmologists.