Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 14th, 2015

Horrible Experience with him! He was impatient and has bad temper. A very arrogant guy. Do not recommend him!

Fantastic Urologist show details Fantastic Urologist
by Anthony G on Jan 25th, 2015

Dr Loo was very professional, curteous and concise. I came to him with a testicular cancer scare and he handled everything in the manner I expected him to. I'm sticking with him as my go-to urologist.

Sadistic Doctor - HE WILL HURT YOU - DO NOT GO TO HIM show details Sadistic Doctor - HE WILL HURT YOU - DO NOT GO TO HIM
Dec 8th, 2014

My dad went to him about 8 years ago. I didn't write a review for him. We didn't read reviews from other people either, before we went to him - really regret. My father is currently looking for a Urologist and I happened to check his reviews. Just noticed something - This person who wrote the review on March 29, 2013 described everything I want to say about Dr. Loo. He also did a biopsy for my dad without any anesthesia. Dr Loo also claimed there would be no pain just discomfort. My father was in heavy pain. It (the private part) was still bleeding the next day. Actually there was another person who commented on this in 2010. I wish I had read his reviews earlier.

Very painful biopsy show details Very painful biopsy
Mar 29th, 2013

Dr Loo seemed like a professional doctor but who does a biopsy without any anesthesia??? Dr Loo claimed there would be no pain just discomfort. I was a skeptic but trusted him. It was a very painful procedure. Afterwards, I googled the procedure and every site stated local anesthesia is used for procedure. I even asked others who had the procedure done by other doctors and they said anesthesia was used. Dr Loo is sadistic. How dare he perform biopsies without any anesthesia. Looking at other reviews I saw another person also commented on this. Wish I read reviews earlier. Find another doctor that uses anesthesia.

Apr 11th, 2012

Was refered to Dr.Marcus Loo from my friend. Had a bad prostate infection and called the office and was seen that same day. Found the office staff pleasant to deal with. THe waiting room and exam room were very clean. When I saw Dr. Loo he was very interested in what I had to say and spent time answering my questions . A top notch doctor that would recomend to others

Mar 17th, 2012

Great doctor!!!!

Aug 29th, 2011

Dr Loo has a friendly, helpful staff. I had a kidney stone which was treated without surgery. The care I received was excellent. There can be a wait to see Dr Loo.

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Loo is fantastic. Best urologist in New York bar none. Highly recommended.

Don't bother scheduling an appointment unless you have the day off show details Don't bother scheduling an appointment unless you have the day off
Jul 19th, 2011

Way overbooked the slots. Waited 75 minutes after appointment time. Asked how much longer, 30 more minutes with at least 10 patients in the office. So don't bother unless you have more than 2 hours free.

He is the Best urologist bar none! show details He is the Best urologist bar none!
Sep 26th, 2010

Dr. Loo is simply the best of the best! He is not only brilliant but kind and genuinely caring as well.

Aug 14th, 2010

Wonderful doctor and staff.

Aug 14th, 2010

Helpful and friendly staff. I felt that Dr. Loo helped me with my condition and I am very grateful.

Painful Biopsy show details Painful Biopsy
by twice shy on Jul 14th, 2010

Was done without local anesthesia, and itwas roughly done, excruciatingly painful.I cried out loudly many times.Doctor's demeanor was dismissive, curt throughout.

rough ride show details rough ride
Mar 1st, 2010

um - yes, you could say impatient!Expect rough treatment. Pitiless and forceful. Only for those who enjoy pain.

caring doctor show details caring doctor
Oct 31st, 2009

I was impressed by the bilingual staff. They were very helpful. Dr. Loo took time to talk to me and we discussed my problem and the treatment he has recommended. He is a caring and thoughtful person.

Impatient/Attitude Problem show details Impatient/Attitude Problem
Apr 2nd, 2008

This doctor has no patience and does not like to be interrupted. He has a very bad attitude. One office visit and he charges alot of money for 15 minutes. All he cares about is money.