Urologist
449 E 68th St
Rm 8
New York, NY 10065
212-925-8388
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very painful biopsy  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

Dr Loo seemed like a professional doctor but who does a biopsy without any anesthesia??? Dr Loo claimed there would be no pain just discomfort. I was a skeptic but trusted him. It was a very painful procedure. Afterwards, I googled the procedure and every site stated local anesthesia is used for procedure. I even asked others who had the procedure done by other doctors and they said anesthesia was used. Dr Loo is sadistic. How dare he perform biopsies without any anesthesia. Looking at other reviews I saw another person also commented on this. Wish I read reviews earlier. Find another doctor that uses anesthesia.

Apr 11th, 2012

Was refered to Dr.Marcus Loo from my friend. Had a bad prostate infection and called the office and was seen that same day. Found the office staff pleasant to deal with. THe waiting room and exam room were very clean. When I saw Dr. Loo he was very interested in what I had to say and spent time answering my questions . A top notch doctor that would recomend to others

Mar 17th, 2012

Great doctor!!!!

Aug 29th, 2011

Dr Loo has a friendly, helpful staff. I had a kidney stone which was treated without surgery. The care I received was excellent. There can be a wait to see Dr Loo.

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Loo is fantastic. Best urologist in New York bar none. Highly recommended.

|  Don't bother scheduling an appointment unless you have the day off  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Way overbooked the slots. Waited 75 minutes after appointment time. Asked how much longer, 30 more minutes with at least 10 patients in the office. So don't bother unless you have more than 2 hours free.

|  He is the Best urologist bar none!  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

Dr. Loo is simply the best of the best! He is not only brilliant but kind and genuinely caring as well.

Aug 14th, 2010

Wonderful doctor and staff.

Aug 14th, 2010

Helpful and friendly staff. I felt that Dr. Loo helped me with my condition and I am very grateful.

|  Painful Biopsy  |  show details
by twice shy on Jul 14th, 2010

Was done without local anesthesia, and itwas roughly done, excruciatingly painful.I cried out loudly many times.Doctor's demeanor was dismissive, curt throughout.

|  rough ride  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2010

um - yes, you could say impatient!Expect rough treatment. Pitiless and forceful. Only for those who enjoy pain.

|  caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2009

I was impressed by the bilingual staff. They were very helpful. Dr. Loo took time to talk to me and we discussed my problem and the treatment he has recommended. He is a caring and thoughtful person.

|  Impatient/Attitude Problem  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2008

This doctor has no patience and does not like to be interrupted. He has a very bad attitude. One office visit and he charges alot of money for 15 minutes. All he cares about is money.