A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Lum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Lum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lum has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Wesley Lum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus W. Lum practice?
- Dr. Marcus Lum has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Lum practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.