A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Lum is Good. Dr. Lum has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Lum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lum has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus W. Lum practice?
Dr. Marcus Lum practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See La Mirada Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Lum, Dr. Markus Lum, Dr. Marlon Lum, Dr. Marcelo Lum, Dr. Marc Lum, Dr. Marcellus Lum