Family Physicians
831 Kings Hwy
Ste 100
West Deptford, NJ 08096
856-853-8730
Locations and availability (2)

|  Personal Evaluation  |  show details
by Edward Ianni on Apr 12th, 2013

Dr. Magnet is a caring and concerned professional. When my previous Primary Care Doctor left this practice for another location, I was tempted to follow him. However, I decided to give Doctor Magnet a "chance". I am completely happy that I made that decision. He has more then fulfilled all of my expectations.

|  Dr Magnet is Very caring & thorough  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

I have known Dr Magnet since his residency and switched my care to him as soon as he was graduated. I have since switched my entire family to him for medical care and they all love him and his attention to their needs.The staff, although very polite and nice, need certain areas tweaked as wait time on hold and response time on messages left for refills or prior auths, etc leaves a lot to be desired. I have seriously considered switching my care to another office due to my frustration, but the thought of finding another doctor in the same league as Dr Magnet would be very difficult to do.

|  patti sue  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 27th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Trust this man totally - he has provided family health care to our family for over 15 years - always taking more time with us when we need i...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com