A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Maydew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maydew
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Maydew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Maydew, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maydew graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Maydew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Scott Maydew MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus S. Maydew practice?
- Dr. Marcus Maydew has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Maydew practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists, Omaha Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Omaha Pathologists.