A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Maydew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Maydew, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maydew graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Maydew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Scott Maydew MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus S. Maydew practice?
- Dr. Marcus Maydew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Maydew practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Anatomic Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Omaha Radiologists, and Omaha Pathologists.