Dr. Marcus Mcferren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Mcferren?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Mcferren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

Great medical attention and useful knowledge

Dr. McFerren was on time to see me. I understand offices can be behind due focus workflow issues, but today was a good day! I was there for a skin Check and he made sure I was using preventive measures when I was in the sun. Dr. gave me some affordable recommendations for face and body sunscreen and gave me some samples to try. I appreciated his time and expertise.

April 7th, 2016

witty and sharp, my favorite dermatologist

He isn't for everyone. Sharp tongued, smart as a whip, and very knowledgeable but not exactly warm and fuzzy. Talks to you like an intelligent adult with a bedside manner that will have you laughing out loud when necessary but serious when it needs to be. I've been seeing Dr Mcferren for 4 years and have recommended him to everyone in my family. In dermatology you won't find a better physician. My sister says he is great with her kids turning every visit into a science lesson. He diagnosed my uncle's melanoma and saved his life. Who is this guy?

March 17th, 2016

Misdiagnosed and prescribed wrong tretament. Also given the most expensive prescription first and then he ordered a less expensive one when I phoned. Did not like his attitude at all--arrogant and I didn't get any better.

July 6th, 2015

Smart alleck doctor

Not the least bit impressed with him. Don't let the degrees and medical school fool you. He was pompous and really rude. Couldn't believe his attitude. There are other dermatologists in the office who are far more professional.

March 14th, 2014

Dr. Mcferren is my favorite physician in this practice. I have had a lot of skin issues this year and every time I have seen him he has been attentive & kind. I would highly recommend him!!

September 16th, 2013

Perfect

Great experience! Very professional, fast, and accurate. He was very kind and answered all my questions. Will definitely keep going back. Also took my daughter to him and he made her feel comfortable for the procedure. Great with kids!

September 12th, 2013

Grateful

Dr. McFerren diagnosed a rare skin lymphoma that several other doctors missed. He was extremely helpful in guiding me through treatment options and expectations. My family and I are very grateful to him and his staff. They have been nothing but courteous, kind, and professional.

September 12th, 2013

Arrogant

Extremely unfriendly and rude. A complete waste of money. Dr. Marcus A McFerren has absolutey no compassion and his arrogance shown towards my son and I displayed no professionalism. Dr. or should I say Mr. McFerren is a joke and if you are scheduled with him please ask for another doctor immedialty for your own good.

March 7th, 2013

Caught my melanoma

Friendly and very throrough. Most importantly, he found an early melanoma and made sure I had the proper treatment. Thank you Dr. McFerren.

November 14th, 2012

The WORST experience

This doctor does not know what he is doing! The absolute worst experience I have had with a doctor. He rushed me out of the room and above all, he didn't give me the correct diagnosis. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 9th, 2012

Problem solved

Even though I had to wait 20 minutes for my appointment, he listened to my problem, gave me his thoughts and outlined a clear solution. Honestly, I have been to 4 other doctors and none of them got it right. He did. I cant thank him enough.

September 22nd, 2012

Not only did I feel rushed and unimportant but the doctor was inconsistent with his diagnosis. Not a worthy physician. Go to another practice!