A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus McKenzie, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus McKenzie MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcus McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Marcus McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus McKenzie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.