Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Mckenzie
Dr. Marcus Mckenzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated with Medical Center of Lewisville, Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus) and Medical City McKinney. Dr. Mckenzie has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Mckenzie has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marcus Mckenzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Waenard Miller
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Plano, TX 0 mi38
Dr. Marc Shalek
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Sameh Sayfo
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Plano, TX 0 mi6