A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Meyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Meyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Highline Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus A Meyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Marcus Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Meyer practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.