Dr. Marcus Meyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 28th, 2016
I find Dr. Meyer to be exceptionally skilled. He sees his patients and deals with any multitude of people in quick and efficient manner. I have referred him to many people (other doctors included!)

May 2nd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Meyer for a long time. Among other things he performed my cataract surgery. I was very pleased with the results and the staff has always been great.

September 28th, 2015
My mom was misdiagnosed by another doctor. Dr. Meyer correctly diagnosed her and able to save her eyesight and possibly her life. Dr. Meyer made sure she sees other specialists asap and follows-up with her and her other doctors.

January 22nd, 2014
DO NOT go to him
This was the WORST experience with a doctor I have EVER had. He came in with an attitude, then proceeding to attempt to put drops in my eyes without explaining what he was doing. He didn't explain things before he did things to my eyes, which was uncomfortable to say the least. He seemed to be progressively getting mad because I was blinking so much (my eyes are light sensitive). It was just the worst experience ever and was only 5 minutes in length! I left crying (NOT because of the tear drops either). Did not followup after my appointment.

June 21st, 2013
Glad he's not the father of my child!!
Most of the assessment was performed by the office staff. I was surprised when the dialating eye drops was administered by the staff. She was not a Registered Nurse or LPN. After the exam by the MD was done, I informed him that I felt I was rushed through the appointment with him and I thought he would want to know that. He replyed, "I never rush". No validation as to how I preceiced his service!! Apparently he doesn't get it!! I will not return to this practitioner or the West Seattle Highline Eye Clinic again.