A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Moody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moody
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Moody, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Moody MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus Moody practice?
- Dr. Marcus Moody has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marcus Moody practices Otolaryngology near Hoover, AL.