Dr. Marcus Muallem MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Muallem is so kind and caring.. He did a wonderful job with my eye surgery, and I can see perfectly. Thanks, Dr. Muallem!

April 22nd, 2015
Dr. Muallem is Amazing!
Dr. Muallem is an incredible doctor. I highly recommend him! He is brilliant and takes time to explain everything. Grand Rapids Ophthalmology is the best in Grand Rapids, I trust them with my vision.

October 10th, 2013
Doctor Muallem is exceptional. I've been diagnosed (sort of/maybe/yes) with Glaucoma for over 20 years, without good answers. I've been to many different doctors. In 2 visits, I got the most answers and a concise diagnosis! In his explanation with me, he covered all of my questions, which I didn't have to ask because he answered them and then proceeded to recommend the next step. I recommend him 100 percent!

February 21st, 2011
Very Recommended
Dr. Muallem is very thorough and professional. He is also warm and personable. He helped me define my options and answered all my questions. He was even available to me after my appointment as I worked through my decisions.

October 30th, 2010
Dr. Muallem can not keep an appointment. I waited for over an hour and a half and was told it would be at least another 45 minutes to an hour until he could see me. I had to leave and the receptionist forced me to re-schedule. I called another ophthalmologist and got an appointment within a couple of days where if I wanted to go to Grand Rapids Ophthalmology I would have had to wait a week. When I called to cancel the appointment with Grand Rapids Ophthalmology they questioned me why I wanted to cancel and couldn't figure out why I would not be back. I would NOT recommend this practice to anyone. My time is also important.