A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Nealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Nealy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Nealy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nealy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nealy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Erksine Nealy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus E. Nealy practice?
- Dr. Marcus Nealy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Nealy practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Marshall, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.