A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus D O'Brien MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marcus D. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Marcus O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus O'Brien practices Pediatrics near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Pediatricians.