A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Occhipinti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Occhipinti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Occhipinti graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Occhipinti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Occhipinti MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marcus Occhipinti practice?
- Dr. Marcus Occhipinti has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Occhipinti practices General Practice near Tarpon Springs, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Primary Care Doctors.