A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Occhipinti is Good. Dr. Occhipinti has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Occhipinti graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Occhipinti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Occhipinti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Occhipinti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus Occhipinti practice?
Dr. Marcus Occhipinti practices Family Medicine near Tarpon Springs, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Occhipinti, Dr. Marcel Occhipinti, Dr. Marcelino Occhipinti, Dr. Marcellus Occhipinti, Dr. Marcelo Occhipinti, Dr. Marco Occhipinti