A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Patton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Patton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Patton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus Patton practice?
- Dr. Marcus Patton has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Patton practices Anesthesiology near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Anesthesiologists.