A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Quek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Quek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Quek, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quek graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Quek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Lee Quek FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus L. Quek practice?
- Dr. Marcus Quek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Quek practices Urology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Maywood Urologists.