Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Teacher show details Teacher
by Robert Wimbley on Nov 26th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Reeves for a few years now. Every visit I have encountered has been that of total professionalism. I would totally recommend his services to everyone I know.

What a horrible service show details What a horrible service
Sep 19th, 2013

If you are not African American Dr Reeves won't attend to you at a timely manner I noticed this after a couple of visits! Never going back again!

Worse experience ever. READ REVIEW IM DOING YOU A FAVOR! show details Worse experience ever. READ REVIEW IM DOING YOU A FAVOR!
Jul 11th, 2013

Does not care over patients time and needs, twice they told me his car broke down after waiting in the exam room way over an hour. The treatment you get it feels like a zoo you are caged in for a couple of hours and when they set you free you are furious after he attends you in 5 little minutes after waiting soooo long, if I was him I would change professions, this world needs good people willing to help others, NOT A ZOO KEEPER! DR REEVES IS NOT A CARING UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR AMOUNG OTHER TERRIBLE CHARACTERISTICS! Qualities that a REAL DOCTOR must have when you are trusting him with your life! SERIOUS NO! I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS NOT EVEN TO MY WORSE ENEMY...

Prepare to sit down and wait! show details Prepare to sit down and wait!
Jul 10th, 2013

Unproffesional, rude, not caring... If does are the qualities you are looking for, you are in the right page!

Office Staff show details Office Staff
Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Reeves' staff does not follow up on prescriptions to phamacy, lab results, consults. Their phone etiquette is not very professional.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Jun 1st, 2011

I can call at the last minute and normally get an appointment that day or the next. I do not have to wait no more than 5 minutes before I am called to the back. He has wonderful bedside manner and is very explanatory and nice. I will recommend anyone to come and see him!!!