A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Reinhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Reinhardt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhardt graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Reinhardt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Roy Reinhardt MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus R. Reinhardt practice?
- Dr. Marcus Reinhardt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Reinhardt practices Internal Medicine near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Internists.