A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosencrantz graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosencrantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- UCSD Medical Center Thornton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Adam Rosencrantz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Rosencrantz practice?
- Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.