A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Roux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Roux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roux
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Roux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roux graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Waxahachie, TX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Anderson Roux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Roux practice?
- Dr. Marcus Roux has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Roux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Surgeons.