Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Roux
Dr. Marcus Roux, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waxahachie, TX, with another office in Waxahachie, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Roux is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Waxahachie Campus and Waxahachie, TX. Dr. Roux has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Roux has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Marcus Roux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waxahachie, TX.
Dr. James Ellis
Waxahachie, TX 0.12 mi36
Dr. Benjamin Boone Jr
Waxahachie, TX 0.22 mi40
Dr. Matthew Berchuck
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Waxahachie, TX 1.44 mi33