A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Roux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Roux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roux
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Roux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roux graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Waxahachie, TX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Anderson Roux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcus A. Roux practice?
- Dr. Marcus Roux has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Roux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Surgeons.