A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santana
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Santana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Santana, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador.
Dr. Santana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Fort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus G Santana MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcus G. Santana practice?
- Dr. Marcus Santana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Santana practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Atkinson, WI and Sun Prairie, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.