A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Santana is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santana
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Santana, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador.
Dr. Santana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Fort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus G Santana MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcus G. Santana practice?
- Dr. Marcus Santana has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Santana practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.