A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Schamberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Schamberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schamberger
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schamberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Schamberger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Schamberger graduated from Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schamberger has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus S Schamberger MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus S. Schamberger practice?
- Dr. Marcus Schamberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Schamberger practices Pediatric Cardiology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Carmel Cardiologists.