A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Sciadini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Sciadini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Sciadini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciadini graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sciadini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Sciadini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcus Sciadini practice?
- Dr. Marcus Sciadini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Sciadini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gwynn Oak, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.