Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Sciadini
Dr. Marcus Sciadini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Gwynn Oak, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sciadini is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Maryland Genl Hosp and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Sciadini has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Sciadini has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Marcus Sciadini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Jason Nascone
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi21
Dr. Elisa Knutsen
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Adam Jester
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Baltimore, MD 0 mi4