Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Shook
Dr. Marcus Shook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shook is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Oklahoma City, Ok, The University Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Shook has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marcus Shook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Jerry Pritchett
Oklahoma City, OK 0.12 mi33
Dr. Harry Singleton
Oklahoma City, OK 0.15 mi67
Dr. Wudeneh Zewdie
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.15 mi16