Dr. Marcus Sims MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
Doctor Sims is a great specialist! He saved my father from a heart attack. Very good professional, calm and confident. We came with my Dad today to Doctor Sims for the first appointment after the discharge from the hospital. He answered all our numerous questions, with big patience and understanding. I want to wish Doctor Sims to have a great professional future. Thank U very much!

July 29th, 2016
Dr. Sims really listened. What I had to say mattered. We talked and he pinpointed exactly most the factors that was contributing to my health issues. He and provided excellent care not only as a physician but also as an indivual who genuinely cared for overall well being of another. Thank you Dr. Sims

June 12th, 2016
The best!!
Dr. sims treated me for afib for a year when he sent me to a electrophysiologist for surgery to correct it. I had asked my previous doctor about this option but he put me off. So I suffered until I started going to Dr. sims. He treated me like family. He was kind , warm , understanding and intelligent. He wasn't afraid to let another doctor step in to better the health of his patient so humility can be added to the list of his qualities. Because of him I will now be able to enjoy my retirement from 30 years of teaching with my grandchildren. Playing with them and enjoying my family and life again. He is a very fine person and doctor. I am continuing to se him for well check-ups now. I thank God for this man!

May 27th, 2016
Great!!!!
He has always been straight and foward.nice ,kind,and very knowledgeable. If more hospitals staff had doctors like him I know the world would be better. Please understand that I'm coming from the heart with this.even tho my heart is weak ,it is still strong in mind. Eastside has a great staff.

May 8th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Sims to anyones family! He is absolutely. Phenomenal! One of the Best physicians I have come across in a long time! My family is forever grateful to for saving our Dads life. God Bless you!

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Sims is so knowledgeable and I always felt that I had the BEST care with him. He is kind, compassionate and puts you at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Sims, he took such great care of me. I went to his Snellville (Tree Lane) office. His staff in Snellville is awesome.

February 15th, 2016
Correction of Previous Review
I did a review a few weeks ago on Dr. Marcus Sims. I had a technical error that caused my review to produce a false result. Dr. Sims is an excellent cardiologist and well respected in his field. I rate him 5 in all areas.

February 15th, 2016
It was my choice for DR Sims to do a heart cath at East Side Emory in Snellville. I would not use that hospital again. They sent a bill many times too much to the insurance co., for use of their equipment, about 3 hours as compared to a 7 day stay in St Josephs for heart surgery.

January 21st, 2016
Superb Cardiologist!
Dr. Marcus SIms is an excellent and accomplished, Doctor.! His bedside manner is gentle, caring and professional. I am very pleased with his services in caring for my health needs. I highly recommend Dr. Sims, if you experience cardiac problems and need a cardiologist.

August 27th, 2015
Exceptional
The professionalism and concern I experienced by Dr Sims was very comforting as well as above my expectations. He showed extreme interest in my knowledge about procedures and testing. Thank you for being genuinely concerned about my concerns.

January 24th, 2015
Great, personable cardiologist
Dr. Sims is always very attentive and listens to my concerns. He acts quickly on needs and has an easy-going personality. He is also very knowledgeable but doesn't talk over your head.

August 6th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor!!!
I truly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sims. In fact, words could never describe the gratitude I have for him. He is the embodiment of what every medical professional should strive for. Dr. Sims is compassionate and attentive and much more than my family and I would expect from a physician. He played a great part in saving my mom’s life and continues to give her the best possible care. I am forever grateful for his kindness. I would highly recommend Dr. Sims. I have the highest level of respect for him.