A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Stanbro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Stanbro, Vascular Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanbro graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Stanbro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Duane Stanbro DO is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marcus D. Stanbro practice?
- Dr. Marcus Stanbro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Stanbro practices Vascular Neurology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Neurologists.