A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Talerico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Talerico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talerico
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talerico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Talerico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Talerico graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talerico has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Gregory Talerico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcus G. Talerico practice?
- Dr. Marcus Talerico has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Talerico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Madison, WI.
See Libertyville Surgeons.