A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Talerico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Talerico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talerico
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Talerico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Talerico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Talerico graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talerico has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Gregory Talerico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcus G. Talerico practice?
- Dr. Marcus Talerico has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Talerico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Madison, WI.
See Libertyville Surgeons.