A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Weatherall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherall graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Weatherall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus L Weatherall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus L. Weatherall practice?
- Dr. Marcus Weatherall has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcus Weatherall practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.