- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Whaley is Excellent. Dr. Whaley has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Whaley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whaley graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whaley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Craven Regional Medical Center
- Carolina East Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whaley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Whaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcus C. Whaley practice?
Dr. Marcus Whaley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Swansboro, NC and Pollocksville, NC.
See New Bern Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Whaley, Dr. Markus Whaley, Dr. Marlon Whaley, Dr. Marcelo Whaley, Dr. Marc Whaley, Dr. Marcellus Whaley