Learn more about Dr. Marcus Whaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Whaley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whaley
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whaley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Whaley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whaley graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whaley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Craig Whaley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcus C. Whaley practice?
- Dr. Marcus Whaley has 13 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Whaley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Havelock, NC and Cape Carteret, NC.
See New Bern Pediatricians.