A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Wigutow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Wigutow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wigutow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wigutow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Wigutow, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wigutow graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Wigutow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Wigutow MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcus Wigutow practice?
- Dr. Marcus Wigutow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Wigutow practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Psychiatrists.