A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcus Wigutow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Wigutow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wigutow
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wigutow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Wigutow, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wigutow graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Wigutow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus Wigutow MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcus Wigutow practice?
- Dr. Marcus Wigutow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Wigutow practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Psychiatrists.