Learn more about Dr. Marcus Zervos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcus Zervos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcus Zervos, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Community-Acquired Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zervos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zervos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcus J Zervos MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcus J. Zervos practice?
- Dr. Marcus Zervos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcus Zervos practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.