A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcy Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcy Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcy Goldstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcy Anne Goldstein MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marcy A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Marcy Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcy Goldstein practices Dermatology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Paramus Dermatologists.