A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcy Baker is Excellent. Dr. Baker has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcy Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcy Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcy S. Baker practice?
Dr. Marcy Baker practices Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Baker, Dr. Salena Baker, Dr. Marci Baker, Dr. Marcie Baker, Dr. Marcelle Baker, Dr. Marcela Baker