A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcy Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcy Berry, Pediatrician, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcy Berry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Berry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcy Berry practice?
Dr. Marcy Berry practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.