A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcy Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcy Berry, Pediatrician, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcy Berry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Berry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcy Lynn Berry MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marcy L. Berry practice?
- Dr. Marcy Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcy Berry practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.