Pediatrician,
A Bright Future Pediatrics
2100 Hedgcoxe Rd Ste 190
Plano, TX 75025
972-208-8668
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  AWESOME DOCTOR, AWESOME STAFF!!!!!KIDS LOVED THEM!!  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

I recently moved here from out of state and was so glad to find this office! I was greeted kindly on the phone and given a timely appointment for my son's yearly, healthy visit. I was pointed to their website for information and forms to complete. When I arrived to the office, the staff reviewed what insurance covered and what was not. My wait was maybe 5 minutes at most up front. Dr Berry came in within a few minutes,introduced herself and immediately turned to my kids, playing on the floor, and praised their tower giving them high fives. Kids Loved her! She was very informative, and answered all my questions. Best experience ever! Definitely referring friends, coworkers, etc.

|  Unfortunate  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

After waiting for an hour for the Dr. to come in with our 19 month old 3 1/2 year old in a square box. The Dr. checks my son (19 month) over for his well baby visit. The exam is done and now it's time for the shot talk. We have decided with both of our children to do a delayed schedule. After listening to the lecture we are told if we don't start catching him up today and going along with the current guidelines we can just find another pediatrician if we don't want to do it the standard way and start getting him caught up right there at that visit. After an hour long wait and being told we are wrong for ten minutes no problem we will find someone else. If you don't follow the every changing line set forth as the recommended way to do something don't waste your time going to this practitioner save an hour by finding someone that will let you make your own choices.

|  Horrible Staff  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

The doctor, in my opinion, was great. However, a huge part of a doctor visit is dealing with the staff. I have never met such an uncaring group of people in my life! They are rude, disrespectful, and I don't believe they care an inkling about the care of anybody's children. Unfortunately for Dr. Berry, I will NEVER take my children to her again on account of the staff. She would do well to heavily consider this feedback.

|  Excessive medical test - watch your wallet  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

My eldest daughter was brought in to check vision. Rather than simple cover your eye & read chart, they ran all kinds of screening tests ON ALL 3 of our children, assuring us insurance would cover. Insurance would not. Guess who is stuck with $620 bill for all of those unnecessary tests....

|  MY KIDS LOVE DR. BERRY  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

DR. Berry is our favorite pediatrician EVER and she has the BEST Office STAFF IN PLANO!. I have 3 kids ages 3, 5 and 1.0. I move to Plano from New York 3 years ago, and I have to say that Dr. Berry is by far the best pediatrician my kids have ever had!

|  EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

I cannot say enough nice things about this woman and her staff! She has taken care of my three children since birth and has always been there for me and family when we need it her most. Dr. Berry and her wonderful staff have always helped me answer any questions I have and have put me at ease when Im worry or if I dont understand something. You know you have an EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN when your children feel sick and they are the ones asking you to take them to go see their doctor. I have recommended her too many of my friends, and family and they all have had similar opinions.

|  show details
Apr 16th, 2010

I DO NOT LIKE HER.SHE IS ALWAYS IN A RUSH.DOESN'T KNOW TO SPEAK TO CHILDREN.THE NURSE IN HER OFFICE IS VERY RUDE TO KID AND EVEN TO ME WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS AND HAS VERY POOR KNOWLEDGE.I WON'T RECOMMEND ANYBODY OVER THERE.DR.RILEY IS BETTER THAN DR.BERRY.HER APPROACH TO KID IS WAY BETTER THAN BERRY.

|  Dr. Berry great, Staff so-so!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 1st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My child has been a patient of Dr. Berry`s for over 2 years and in that time Dr. Berry`s enthusiasm has never lessened and it why we continu...

|  Dr. Berry is the best!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Berry is always thorough in her exams. I can always get the kids in the day I think they should go to the doctor. Her staff is very kn...

|  We Love Dr. Berry!!  |  show details
by Chrisitna on Jun 30th, 2008

My two boys have been patients of Dr. Berry for the past 4 and a half years. We love her. Her staff is always friendly. She is courteous, and loving. We never have trouble getting an appointment set up, and once there, we do not spend much time in the waiting room. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly caring doctor, look no further!!

|  A lot has changed since the last review!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2008

Whoever rated Dr. Berry previously couldn't have been more wrong! She's a great doc! She is very knowledgable and honest when diagnosing. Her bedside manner is gentle and calm and she's quick to dish out the hugs and "I love you's" to my kids. We love her right back. Her staff is kind and courteous. They got me in right away. As a matter of fact, they asked "how soon can you get here?", that's how easy it was to get an appointment. I'd say overall this is the example all other pediatricians should follow!

|  The best Pediatrician in Plano  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 20th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

We have been seeing Dr. Berry for the past 4 years. Of all of the pediatricians we have seen in the past, she is by far the best. She is alw...