Learn more about Dr. Marcy Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcy Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcy Haas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Memorial Hospital at Exeter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcy Ann Haas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcy A. Haas practice?
- Dr. Marcy Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcy Haas practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Family Physicians.