A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcy Jagust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jagust
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jagust Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcy Jagust, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagust graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jagust has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcy B Jagust MD is a female Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcy B. Jagust practice?
- Dr. Marcy Jagust has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcy Jagust practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.