A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcy Jagust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcy Jagust, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagust graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jagust has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jagust accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcy B. Jagust practice?
Dr. Marcy Jagust practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.