A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcy Yonker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcy Yonker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcy Yonker, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonker graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yonker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yonker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcy E. Yonker practice?
Dr. Marcy Yonker practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Gilbert Pediatricians and Gilbert Neurologists.